Ice damming is 90% heat loss. Uneven thickness’s sometimes gaps or not enough insulation or ventilation. The other 10% is due to a dozen other contributing factors that Jag Construction can identify. Their 40 yrs. of ice damming experience is waiting for you at 621-7040.

or

If you have ice dams, think about insulation first, the results show up in the form of ice dams, most roofers treat the ice dams Jag Construction treats the source and resolves the problem.

Michael Jagodzinski

Certified Insulation Contractor

Spray Foam Insulation Specialist with 13 Manufacturers

Certified Thermographer

BPI Building Analyst

BPI Shell Specialist

Work # (585) - 621-7040