Looking to find a new career opportunity? Good news, John Welch Enterprise is hiring!!
We are looking for hard working, reliable candidates to add to our ever growing company. Competitive pay, Paid time off, and retirement offered. Experience welcomed, we will train the right candidate! Must have a valid NYS driver licence. Bilingual is a plus.
You can simply email info@JohnWelchEnt.com, give Sara a call at 585-924-4488 or stop by our office to fill out an application in person.
1723 RT-444, Victor, NY 14564-9331, United States
Invisible Fence® Brand of Upstate NY
Job Title: Sales / Service Technician
Summary: The position is responsible for the installation of new Invisible Fence® Brand Solutions and the servicing of existing customers.
1. Follows installation and service schedules as determined by the office.
2. Installs Invisible Fence® Brand Solutions including laying wire, mounting equipment, flag the property, review the installation with the customer and conduct safe dog training with their cat(s) or dog(s).
3. Service existing solutions – i.e. identify problems and make necessary repairs.
4. Prepares customer invoices and collects payment at the time of service.
5. Completes all jobs with proper paperwork including serial numbers, work completed, method of payment and immediate action to follow.
6. Obtains inventory for jobs on a daily/weekly basis.
7. Completes a vehicle/equipment maintenance form on a weekly basis.
8. Inventory on hand gets recorded to the Service Manager on a weekly basis
9. Cleans company van/truck weekly and maintains all equipment.
10. Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
1. Ability to operate power tools
2. Ability to keep timely and accurate records
3. Communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Valid Driver’s License
5. Flexibility to work into the evening and some weekend hours during busy time of year.
6. Ability to work in all weather conditions.
Looking to hire by February 2020.
Hourly plus commission position, able to make $18-$20 per hour (including commissions)
Please send your resume to Amy Pusateri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everblak is hiring for the following three positions in the Spring:
(interviews will be in February or March).
Asphalt Crew Laborer
$15-20 per hour
Raking, shoveling, and general labor for paving crew. Construction experience preferred but not required.
$17-22 per hour
Operating bobcat with mill-head attachment for asphalt patching. Operating experience is required.
Class A or B Truck Driver
$17-20 per hour
Will drive Class A-or-B rated dump trucks hauling materials for asphalt crews. New or experienced drivers.
Home Power Systems is looking for a Generator Installation Technician
1127 Corporate Drive East
Farmington, NY 14425
Installation of standby generators
Loading and transport of equipment
Staging job materials for upcoming work
Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge of basic tools and ability to use safely
Basic mechanical aptitude
Experience working on gas engines or electrical wiring a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must have a clean driving record
Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, kneel & lift 70 + lbs
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to learn basic generator installation & repair techniques
Willingness to learn & develop technical skills in order to advance in the company
Ability to communicate with co-workers & customers in a courteous & professional manner
Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines & schedules
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Ability to effectively function as a team player and project a positive attitude
WORK SCHEDULE / COMPENSATION:
$15 – $20 per hour to start depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers