Flooring Specialists - Harmon Hardwood Flooring Co.
Who knew that selecting a hardwood floor would encompass a selection of226 varieties of hardwood! Let the experts at Harmon Hardwood Flooring help you with your remodeling project.
The professional staff takes great pride in their craftsmanship and will guide you every step of the way. With over 75 years of experience and knowledge, their goal is complete customer satisfaction!
Things to consider when selecting a hardwood floor:
- Health Effects: Doctors often recommend hardwood floors when their patients are allergic to dust and pet dander.
- Longevity: Can the floor be refinished? How many times?
- Durability: Will the floor stand up to the demands of everyday life? Hardwood floors certainly will. It's no coincidence that professional basketball courts have maple floors.
- Installation and Maintenance: Will laying the floors pose any particular challenges? Is maintenance simple?
- Cost: How much does an inexpensive floor really cost if it only lasts several years? A good hardwood floor will last a lifetime.
- Sustainability: American hardwoods are sustainable, renewable and environmentally friendly. Every year, this country's hardwood forests grow twice as much wood as we harvest from them.
Harmon Hardwood Flooring - They are this area's leading hardwood floor experts!