Genesee Valley Motors "No-Nonsense" Standards
You've heard that Genesee Valley Motors is "The No-Nonsense" Dealer, they say it, we say it, but do you know why they are "The No-Nonsense" Dealer? Because of their standards...their "No-Nonsense" Standards. The term isn't just something they came up with, they truly have a set of standards that every prospective car buyer should look for in a dealership. And unless you look at Genesee Valley Motors you'll be looking far and wide to find any other dealership that prescribes to the standards Genesee Valley Motors does.
Click on the banner to visit their website:
Genesee Valley Motors "No-Nonsense" Standards:
- We have non-commissioned salespeople who receive no incentive to make you pay more. As you negotiate your purchase with one of our salespeople, you will quickly see that their objective is to have you be a valued customer for life, not just a sale for today. The deal presented to you will be transparent and understandable. What's more, you will not be subjected to the typical "back and forth to the manager" tactic found at other dealerships.
- We have no "finance manager" whose objective is to sell high markup low-benefit â€œadd-onsâ€, like paint sealant and electronic rustproofing. Here, you will not be asked to buy worthless "add-ons" for your car.
- You will find that our advertising is clear and in plain language using only rebates that are available to all customers, not just members of a small special group.
- We do not conduct "key in the mail" sales, "phony check in the mail sales", "repo sales" or "free stuff for life" schemes. They only add to your cost one way or another.
- We sell only factory warranties so you will not have to "pre pay" for a covered repair or have trouble getting service if you are out of town.
- We always stock certified used vehicles, as well as traditional use d cars.
- Our shop is open 6 days a week, even Saturday, 7am-8pm so you can get your vehicle serviced when it is convenient for you.
- We are Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited.
- We are "big truck" and diesel certified with the mechanics, tools and 30,000 lb. lifts they require.
- Your satisfaction is important to us and our dealer principal will ultimately become involved if there ever is an issue that you feel is unresolved.